Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Radical for Christ

I have heard the saying "Be radical for Christ" quite a few times recently from a couple of different sources the latest is from the Desiring God blog http://www.desiringgod.org/Blog/1289_the_advantages_of_providence/ . This post talks about Gods providence. He cares for us and He will provide for us. Do you believe it? Really believe it? Then why not be radical! Do you believe that our Heavenly Father has given us His best when He gave His Son to die for us? Do you believe that we have an eternity with that God who loves us so much? Do you believe that everything you have was given to you by our Lord? Prove it! Live it! I want you all to know that I am talking to myself here more then anything else! I am trying to prove it, live it. I am trying to give my best back to God. I am trying to be radical for Christ!

No comments: