Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Gosple of Grace

I have been hit square in the chest a couple of times as of late with the gospel. The good news of our Lord Jesus Christ. The heart and sole of what it means to be a Christian, an adopted child of God Almighty! I was listening to a Macarthur message yesterday on the Gospel, I have been reading his book the "Gospel according to Jesus", and then last night a message from Mahaney all this about the gospel! It is so awesome to be loved by God! I am so thankful that he chose me to be his child! I praise God that He sent His son Jesus to die on the cross for me! I am so undeserving! I am a sinner. I deserve hell for eternity. I deserve judgement. God is just! I am sin. God is perfect! I am filthy, worthless, blemished. But I am also covered in the blood of Christ. I am an heir of God. I am His child because of His sacrifice of His perfect Son. I love my God but only because he first loved me. I praise you Jesus! I praise you Father! I praise you spirit! Help me to be radical for YOU!

No comments: