Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Delight yourself in the Lord!

Psalm 37:4 says "Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart." The Lord is now teaching me just how true that is! I found out yesterday that Tyler is absolutely for sure comming to live with me! I am so excited! I hardly slept at all last night. All I could do is praise God for His blessings. Thank you Jesus, I praise you! I have been praying for this ever since Nancy and Tyler moved 6 years ago. I now realize that Gods timeing is much better then mine, it's perfect!

Another praise! It is starting to look like I will have another roomy! We haven't talked yet about the final details but I'm pretty sure it's going to happen. It will be nice to have another body at home. Some accountability is never a bad thing! We will also be able to have some perks! The internet and maybe even TV. Ty wants TV, I may need some convincing. I am looking forward to a roomy though!

Another praise! I have made a covenant with my God to give a certain amount every month. Enough to hurt. I have to stack up those treasures in heaven! Well, with Ty comming to live with me God is giving that money back to me in the form child support I will no longer have to pay! He is the great provider! Now to give more! Thank you Father! I love you! Help me to love you more!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Excited for you, Rob!