Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Vacation Bible School

This is the week of VBS at my church. It's going to be a crazy week! I ask that you pray for the leaders and the kids! We need these kids to grow up and lead this nation for Gods glory! We are studying the armor of God. It is such a blessing to study these familiar scriptures again! It is amazing to me how inexhaustible God's word is! I will have the opportunity to share with the older kids on Wednesday night. I will be talking about "feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace" Ephesians 6:15. I did a couple of word searches at www.biblegateway.com . Words such as run, flee, and stand. I then applied some of those verses to "the Gospel of Peace". Very cool! I just pray that the Lord will use this broken vessel to proclaim His word to these kids! Please pray for all of us!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I will be praying for you tonight, Rob!