Saturday, June 28, 2008

Adult Content (NOT!!)

I was wondering. The other day I was talking to one of my friends about blogging and mentioned that I wanted more people to visit my site. Well, I thought to myself, if the title was "XXX" or "adult content" or something to that effect my site would get many more hits! Isn't that sad? Sad to think that the men in our society are more enamored with naked woman then they are with our Creator! I would be willing to bet that is true for many "christian" men too! There were times in my life when I struggled with that sin and I think that if you asked any honest man they would admit that at one time or another they had the same struggle. It is very common. More common then anyone wants to admit! I was reading shortly after that on http://teampyro.blogspot.com/ and there are some great posts on this type of sin and how to deal with it. One of the things that they mention is the way women dress, even at church that can cause men to stumble. Please be careful ladies, help a brother out. It's hard enough this summer season with worldly women dressed the way they are, we should not have to deal with this problem at church too!

No comments: