Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ministering at the Ministry Center

If you are not familiar with the ministry center check out http://www.adirondackbible.org/ click on ministries and then ministry center. We have a youth group from Green Pond working at the ministry center this week. Last night I had the opportunity to go out to the ministry center with my pastor and spend some time with these young people and their leaders. It is awesome to see these kids so eager to work for their Lord. During the devo Pastor Ed asked the kids how they were doing. The answer he was looking for was "Better then I deserve!" How often do we look at our lives or the day we just had or an experience we are going through and think that we are not doing too well? Tough day at work? Kids driving you nuts? Husband or wife being unreasonable? Just hit your thumb with a hammer? How bad can it really be? Jesus loves you. He died for you. You have streets of gold waiting for you in heaven. How bad is it really? I say Much, Much better then I deserve! What do I deserve? Worse then a bad day! I deserve Hell, forever. How are you doing today?

No comments: