Monday, July 21, 2008

Praises!!!

I am so excited! My God is so great! So strong and so mighty, there is nothing my God can't do! It appears that my son Tyler is coming to live with me for this school year! I want to thank everyone for their prayer and support for me on this! God is so good. His timing is perfect. Praising God for the tests and trials that he sends makes the blessings He sends all the better!

I will now be the custodial parent for Ty. Very exciting. I am sure that there will be tough times. There will be trials. I just pray that God will give me the strength to be a godly father. I praise Him for drawing me closer to Him through all of this. I praise God for the support He has placed all around me. I praise Him for the family and friends that I have that will help me raise the son that He has entrusted to me. Thank you my Father!

No comments: