Friday, June 27, 2008

Adirondack Bible Chapel


I am so excited to see what God has in store for me and Adirondack Bible Chapel! This Sunday will mark a new beginning for me at ABC. I would like to thank everyone for their prayers as I struggled with this change in my life! I have so many godly friends that love me! I am so blessed! Thank you Jesus, I praise you. The more I get involved the more I see that there is more to be involved in! I pray for God's guidance and wisdom as I seek to find my place in this ministry. I have spent some time familiarizing myself with the ABC website http://www.adirondackbible.org/ . Check it out! Just a church being the church. What a foreign idea to the main stream churches of today! I went to prayer meeting Wednesday night, it was pretty close to a full house and guess what? We prayed! In a world where many churches don't pray any more its no wonder that folks fail to see the power of prayer! I got news for you. The same God who created this place we call earth and the universe around it is still in the business of answering prayer! It is my prayer that anyone reading this will be able to experience God at work in their lives and the lives of the people around them! I know for a fact that I am an answer to prayer! I praise God for the many people who are praying for me! Please don't stop! It is indeed exciting to watch God work and I look forward to seeing what He is going to do! John 16:24 says "Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete." I don't think that I know what complete joy is but I want it! John 14:14 says "You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it." This is not talking about asking for a car or a house, its talking about asking according to Gods will. Our will as Christians should be in accordance with Gods will as we seek to be like Jesus. He does answer our prayers! We just need to live our lives in such a manner that we are bringing glory to God.

No comments: