Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers day

Well, it's that time of the year again where we recognize our fathers for the special folks that they are. I am blessed to have a father who is indeed one of a kind! He raised all of his children to not only be productive members of society but also love the Lord. I am very thankful that I have that kind of example in my life to use to raise my son Tyler. It is often a tough job to raise kids according to scripture. My Dad did it! I love the fact that I can still lean on my father when I have questions or concerns about decisions that I have to make regarding the upbringing of my boy. I praise God for that! I also praise God that he chose me to be His child! He is my Hevenly Father. Like my earthly father, He loves me, He wants whats best for me. Its amazing to think that I have two Fathers who love me so much! I am indeed blessed beyond what I deserve!

No comments: