Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Changes

Yesterday was a very hard day for me. Yesterday was the day that I let the cat out of the bag that I will be moving on to another church. It is a decision that I have prayed about for some time and one that I did not come to lightly. I am doing my best to lead a spirit filled life and I feel that God is calling me Adirondack Bible Chapel. I will be leaving a church that I love. A church that is growing and has meant so much to me over the past 5 or so years. I will be going back to a church that I also love. I know that my decision to leave NCBF will hurt some people, confuse others. I am deeply sorry to those that my leaving hurt. I feel terrible for my pastor whom I have spoken with on several occasions since the decision was made. I just pray that he truly understands why I made the decision that I did. It is not personal. I pray that he doesn't think any less of me. I praise God for the support I am receiving from folks at both churches. It is awesome to be a part of something bigger then ABC or NCBF. I am a part of Christs church. Thank you Jesus! I have to keep reminding myself to "Be joyful always", and to "Consider it pure joy". Please Father continue to draw all involved closer to you! That is my hearts cry.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I am sure this was a hard decision, we have been praying for you!