Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ministry



This photo may not look like too much but it means the world to me! This is a photo of a youth rally we had at Camp of the Woods. We didn't have many kids show up but that's OK because all the kids that were supposed to be there were! The guy in the front is my brother Mike. He is leading the group in song. His wife Laura is playing the piano. My brother-in-law Dan is the guy in the back with the blue shirt. He did the bible lesson. I am the guy taking the picture and doing the A.V. stuff. You may ask, "Why in the world did you waste your time taking such a lame picture?" Well let me tell you! In all the years I have been involved in youth ministry I have never before this day had the opportunity to minister with my family! It was truly an awesome experience! I am blessed. My mother, father, all my siblings and their spouses know Jesus Christ as Lord of their lives. Not many people I know of can say that! I look forward to doing this again someday soon! I praise God for my family and the chance to minister with them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad we could be a part of that day with you Rob!