Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Man to man

Proverbs 27:17 says, "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another." I love that. The relationships that men can have with one other in Christ are an incredible blessing. I praise God for the godly men that He has put in my life! I praise him for the accountability, encouragement, trust, love, discipleship, friendship, and fellowship that He has given me in the form of men who love Him. I am so blessed. I have been praying for quite some time that Lord would provide me with godly friends. He has done so to a degree that I surely do not deserve! God is so good! I praise Him. Father please help me never to take these men for granted!

Before I sign off, I would like to share another cool verse that I was reacquainted with today. Isaiah 40:8 "The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever."

No comments: