Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Perfect fellowship

I had a great conversation the other night with my friend Al. I don't remember all of what we talked about but I would like to share just a brief thought with you! I don't know where this thought came from but I said to Al "It will be great to get to heaven and have perfect fellowship with you". Normally when I talk about perfect fellowship it is in relationship to Jesus or God the Father. This thought was more along the lines of perfect fellowship with my friends too! I don't know about you but my mind sometimes wanders when I am talking to my friends. Sometimes those wanderings are tainted with sin. More often for sure then I would like to admit! So, on top of rejoicing for eternity with our God we will have fellowship with each other that is not tainted with sin! I would imagine that this would take all of our relationships to a much deeper level. Love without sin. Friendship without sin. Think without sin. Exist without sin! Heaven is going to be so much better then I can fathom! I can't wait to get there!

2 comments:

Michael M said...

I Would love to have a fellowship in hevean with you!

Rob Peck said...

And you will little buddy!