Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election

I bet you thought by the title that I was going to talk about voting and who I was going to vote and why you should vote for that person too. Well, you are wrong! Ha!

All of this talk about the presidential election has made me appreciate the fact that God elected (or called) me to Himself for salvation! Last Sunday night at church we talked about predestination. Romans 8:30 says, And those whom he predestined he also called, and those whom he called he also justified, and those whom he justified he also glorified. This is such a great verse! I am so thankful that I am on the Romans 8:30 road! I was predestined! I was called! I am justified! I will be glorified! It had absolutely nothing to do with me or who I am, It was and is all God. What a great God we have! What a great Savior we have! Were it not for the love of the Father and His perfect plan for salvation I would die a wretched sinner. We as Christians have such hope! We are His people! His chosen. His elect! I praise you Father!

No comments: