Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lost Love

I have a problem. I have a hard time loving those who may benefit the most from my love. More importantly, the love that my God has supernaturally instilled in me. Without the love of my Heavenly Father, and the power of the Holy Spirit living within me I know that I would be much worse off. I would be bitter and angry. I am sure that I would (more) in my anger too. I have blogged about this frustration in my life before. I hate so much that I am a sinner. I hate that I am unable to live my life the way that my God wants me to. I hate that I am unable to glorify God in all of my life. I can not wait until He returns. I yearn for a sinless world. A world where I can live my life for my God 100 percent. Where sin will not impede and destroy. I world where Satan and sin do not reign. How awesome will that be!

Please pray for me as I struggle with this. Pray that I will be able to love as Christ loves. Pray that I will not keep track of wrongs. That I will look at the wrong in my own life and compare that to the perfect Jesus who is my Lord. I do want to bring Him glory with my life. Please, let that be my only desire.

No comments: