Thursday, September 18, 2008

Christian Service Brigade

Tonight was awesome. For the first time in years I am working with the brigade unit in my church. The leadership team consists of some familiar faces, men that I love and respect, men who love the Lord Jesus. It as such a blessing to me to be working with these man in this capacity again! There are also some new face. Men that I know but have never had the opportunity to minister with. I look forward to getting to know these men better as we minister together! It is such a blessing to work with young men again! For a number of years I have been working with a youth group of boys and girls. I do enjoy working in this type of ministry, but I believe I am better suited to minister to young men. The Lord has given me gifts, I believe this is one of them. I thank God for the chance to work in this capacity once again!

No comments: