Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The day after


I would like to take a moment to praise God for a growing day yesterday and a blessing of a day today. I can not imagine living life as a person who does not have the hope that we as Christians have in our God! What is it like to live with no hope?! What is it like to have nothing to put your faith in?! I praise God for my salvation, for the hope that I have in Christ, for the victory that is won, for the comfort I have in the gospel. It is Christ who conquered death! It is God who calls me a co-heir of Christ. What have I to fear! We do not have to fear death. We do not have to live in fear at all! We have a great and sovereign God who loves us! It is wonderful! It is comforting! It is a peace that passes all understanding! It is Christ who lives in all who believe! I praise God for the gentle urgings of the Holy Spirit. Do not be afraid! Trust in Me! Hope in the Lord! Trust in the grace of God! You are weak! Trust in my strength! Rest. We have a wonderful Father! Isaiah 41:30 says: ''but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.''

No comments: