Friday, December 10, 2010

A Short Goodbye

I lost a friend this week. A friend who told everyone he knew about Jesus and many he didn't know too. He had a passion for sharing the Gospel with anyone who would listen. I just heard that the local secular school had a moment of silence in honor of this godly man. He touched the lives of many.

As a Christian, the loss hurts, but knowing the joy, the complete joy he is experiencing now is nothing short of Awesome. I look forward to that complete joy someday!

Peter, I will miss you but I will see you again!
Praise God you are with your Savior!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry for your loss brother. praise be to God through Christ we have the assurance of salvation!

Anonymous said...

I remember Peter... we bantered about the value of basketball vs soccer. He was a stalwart fan of the basketball game, while I the fan of soccer. I remember being with his during a Friday morning men's bible study as they went through Handel's 'Messiah'
Al told me about Peter as he traveled through NJ a few weeks back.
Remembering Peter as an evidence of God's grace is a joy as I read this blog. Thanks Rob.