Friday, April 1, 2011

Change needed!

Yeah, it's been a while! I have found that, in my world at least, blogging has been something of a struggle for me. I seem to have a hard time sticking with it. That being said I am going to (try to) start adding pictures every now and then. I love taking pictures. Sunsets, landscapes, critters, and even people! I want to add pics with the goal of bringing glory to our most high God.

Ps. 19:1- The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork.

Rom. 1:20- For His invisible attributes, namely, His eternal power and divine nature have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

Here's to a little change!

4 comments:

The Blainemonster said...

Awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing your photos. Did you get that new camera??

Rob Peck said...

Yeah Blaine! Got the D7000. Takes great pics. Lots of buttons and switches I have yet to understand! Got the D3000 for my boy. We are both enjoying learning and sharing!

Peace my friend!

THEOparadox said...

Rob,

I always enjoy and benefit from your musings, and I will look forward to the pics!

Soli Deo Gloria,
Derek

Anonymous said...

Hey brother, sorry we missed having time last weekend to catch up properly. I hope to get back up there soon. I was good to see you and Tyler (even if you did rush off after church ;)

I look forward to the coming photos